Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I am so, so thankful for my amazing dad! It's strange how your perspective changes as you grow older. I've always known that I have a great dad, but with each passing year, I realize it even more. There are so many men out there who are fathers in name only, but I have been blessed with a father who is really a DAD. He is kind and compassionate, is tender-hearted and will help any one in need,he takes time out of his busy schedule for me, he has worked hard his whole life to provide for his family, he cares about the little things, he is patient and understanding, he is dependable and I know he will always be there for me. He gives the best hugs and he shows love in everything that he does. Thanks, Dad for everything! You are the best dad EVER! I love you!!!
The best Father's Day gift ever. Dad has his garage back! haha He was grinning from ear to ear yesterday. The garage has been jam packed with garage sale stuff and furniture from my apt and jennica's apt for the past year. We finished up our garage sale yesterday and this was the most barren the garage has EVER looked! haha
So we got up and made french toast for breakfast this morning. Then Dad opened his cards and gifts. We're going to head up to Merrillville for lunch with the whole extended family to celebrate my grandma's birthday, which is tomorrow. It should be fun!
Well, that's it for the moment. I will try to write more in a bit. It's been almost 2 wks since I last wrote, so I have a lot to catch up on!
No comments:
Post a Comment