Wow, I really need to update this thing more often! I've been trying to write @ least once a week, but maybe I'll try for at least twice a week. So we just had a bad storm here this evening. It was seriously dark and windy out. It had been nice and sunny all day and then around 5 the tornado weather rolled in. It blew down a giant tree in our back yard. The tree fell on top of our neighbor's house. Thankfully, the roof seems ok so far, but the neighbors are going to spend the night in a hotel for at least tonight. The tree guys are coming early in the morning to take it down. Supposedly, it's going to take at least 5 or 6 hours. I'm just thankful that no one was injured! Here are a couple pictures...
So yeah, that's the third really bad storm that we've had in three weeks. I hope we don't get any more. I'm sick of this weather.
Anyways, so last Saturday was my graduation party. Of course, it rained. haha. Stupid weather. But it turned out to be a good party in spite of the rain. Here are some pics of the decorations, I might add some more later on:
Oh, and here's the cake that I made:
Frosting the cake w whipped cream...
With the berries....
I think it might have looked better without all the whipped cream on top.
So Monday was Memorial Day. We went down and cleaned the apartment and then on Tuesday I drove down and finished loading everything up and turned in the keys. :( Sadness! They delivered everything to California on Friday. Diego went and rented a storage unit since we don't have an apartment yet. He's had a bunch of different job interviews, but no offer yet. The Beverly Hills job didn't work out. :( But he had two interviews that he thought went fairly well. One was at some film school in L.A. The other one was for some company in Malibu, doing maintenance on a bunch of different mansions. So hopefully he will get something soon!
Mom got her new Mini Cooper on Thursday! It's really nice! Here are some pics:
Well, that's it for now. Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment