Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Jennica and I spent nearly the whole day baking...haha. I'll share some photos from the weekend.


The flowers and frosted cookie that we gave Mom last night.

Oops, she had already picked one up. (she loves them--the more frosting the better hehe) Oh well, I'm sure we'll finish them both. :P

My sista, looking pretty with a flower behind her ear. ;)


This is the breakfast we made for Mom. Hawaiian french toast.

Cupcakes that we made for Mom, Grandma and the aunts.







Chocolate with cream cheese frosting, topped with strawberries, coconut, and walnuts.

Frosting the cake....

Just finished decorating...the table is a little messy. haha. I wasn't happy with how it turned out decorating wise...I writing looks absolutely horrible! The bag got a hole and the frosting was leaking out...so this was the best I could do. haha. Ah well...It was the first time I ever used fresh flowers to decorate..I was kind of happy with how that part turned out.

 Mom with her cake! :)

So yeah, it was a nice Mother's Day.

Tomorrow should be a busy day...I think Mom, Jennica, and I are going down to Laffy in the morning to start organizing and packing things up at the apartment. I'm kind of dreading the task. I also have this crazy school hanging over me. So in the next week I have a TON of schoolwork to do, plus the packing. So it should be an interesting week. Hopefully things will go smoothly!

In other news, Diego has an interviews in the morning. I think it's at the amusement park @ the Santa Monica Pier. So we'll see how that goes.

Well, that's it for now. Nighty night!

1 comment:

Jennica said...

Good job on the cake, sister!