Well, I'm back! I know I've been MIA for the past few months, but it's been so CRAZY with everything going on @ TPW that I just haven't had any time to update. It's hard to believe that we've been open for about 4 months already! Things are slowly coming together with the staffing, decor, paperwork, etc. We're definitely more organized than we were @ the start, but still have a ways to go. D's brother, Larry, has been here since late February. He's helping us out by managing in the mornings. We've also hired a couple people to clean over night so that our regular employees don't have to stay so late. In the beginning we were staying there sooo late. We wouldn't get out of there until at least 1 am and then we would have to get up and be there early in the AM. We were working day and night! We're still working a lot, but actually can go home and relax and then have a good night's sleep!
Our regular night time cleaner is only available M-F, so we've been looking for a weekend cleaner. Finally, found one that we're trying out on a trial basis. This was her first weekend so we had a late night last night and then again tonight. We didn't get home until 4:30am yesterday, but got out around 2:30 tonight.
We're starting a new feature called "In the Spotlight" where we interview a different employee every few weeks. One of our employees, Luke, is a budding videographer, so he's helping us video tape the interviews and we'll then post them on FB. Tonight was our first interview! I wasn't expecting to be on camera so much, I figured the focus would be more on Haley, so I found it a little nervewracking. I'll be interested to see how it turns out!
Well, I just finished eating some waffles and I think I'm going to head to bed. I've been obsessed with these waffles called Eggo Mixed Berry Thick n Fluffy. They're so good that I eat them without syrup or anything! Yuum!
Okay, well Goodnight, all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment