I woke up today and it felt/looked like Fall! I love Fall and always look forward to it, but today it's been making me feel kind of sad/melancholy. Maybe because the beginning of Fall means the ending of Summer. Or maybe that year in Cali has made me used to a pretty constant weather pattern. hehe.
Since it was such a beautiful morning, D and I decided to go for a bike ride.
The clouds today are ginormous! They're all fluffy like cotton balls and I feel like I could reach out and grab them! On our way back, we stopped by a garage sale and we saw this really cool piece that I fell in love with. It's an old window with some of the panes painted in different colors. I've seen these before, but I really liked this one. The colors were really vibrant and it was just really cute! I'm wondering how it would look @ TPW. Actually, the red would clash with our color scheme, but I talked to the girl who made it and she actually had some door frames that she could paint. So I emailed Joelle and we'll see if they could fit in to our plan.
After our bike ride, we decided to jump in the pool. We're nearing the end of the season,so this weekend is probably our last chance to go swimming. The water was FREEZING! I mean ICE cold! We swam some laps and then jumped out. hehe I think our plans for the rest of the evening are to go to Schmidty's for dinner and then up to Little Cousin Jasper.
I know I haven't been updating a lot the past couple weeks. I just haven't been in a writing mood. Last week D and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We went down to Brown County and spent the night @ Abe Martin Lodge. Went horseback riding and hiking! Browsed around Nashville a bit. We had a fun time!
I'll try to update w/ some photos soon! Happy Saturday! :)
Since it was such a beautiful morning, D and I decided to go for a bike ride.
The clouds today are ginormous! They're all fluffy like cotton balls and I feel like I could reach out and grab them! On our way back, we stopped by a garage sale and we saw this really cool piece that I fell in love with. It's an old window with some of the panes painted in different colors. I've seen these before, but I really liked this one. The colors were really vibrant and it was just really cute! I'm wondering how it would look @ TPW. Actually, the red would clash with our color scheme, but I talked to the girl who made it and she actually had some door frames that she could paint. So I emailed Joelle and we'll see if they could fit in to our plan.
After our bike ride, we decided to jump in the pool. We're nearing the end of the season,so this weekend is probably our last chance to go swimming. The water was FREEZING! I mean ICE cold! We swam some laps and then jumped out. hehe I think our plans for the rest of the evening are to go to Schmidty's for dinner and then up to Little Cousin Jasper.
I know I haven't been updating a lot the past couple weeks. I just haven't been in a writing mood. Last week D and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We went down to Brown County and spent the night @ Abe Martin Lodge. Went horseback riding and hiking! Browsed around Nashville a bit. We had a fun time!
I'll try to update w/ some photos soon! Happy Saturday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment