Watching some 'Parks & Recreation' and drinking some herbal tea. Yes, I have begun to drink tea. Not that I like it, but I'm hoping that it will become an acquired taste! It's supposed to be really healthy for you, and I've been drinking teas that are supposed to help w/ relaxation. Have been drinking it for the past week-- a cup every night before bed. It's a pretty nice habit to have, I just hope that I can actually begin to like it! :)
Went over to Jennica's tonight to help her w/ her speech. This is her second one and she's talking about frozen yogurt. We ordered pizza--Papa John's! Yum! Other than that-- met w/ yogurt/toppings sales guy today and the Electro Freeze guy stopped by, as well. Spent the rest of the day working on bills, finishing up the list of equipment specs for the contractor, and trying to figure out lighting. I just assumed that we would have track lighting throughout the center of the main room at TPW, but I'm now wondering about some sort of pendant lights. So tomorrow I'll probably work on the lighting some more. I need to research some different looks. Also, need to order some equipment.
Had an interesting weekend. On Friday night, D and I went to the corn maze w/ Billy Bob and Beth. It was fun! On Saturday, I went to Rena's baby shower. It was a nice shower! The decorations were GREAT and the food was pretty tasty! I loved watching Rena open all the baby gifts! So many cute outfits. Afterwards, the Stewies stopped by and we showed them around TPW and then went to dinner @ O'Charley's.
On Sunday, we went to church at LCC. It was pretty nice. I did start to have some anxiety though. I finally walked out towards the end because I couldn't take it anymore. I've been struggling w/ some anxiety/panic attacks over the past few months. Actually, since late March. Social settings can trigger it occasionally. Driving ( especially on the interstate) can trigger it for some reason. Large groups of people can trigger it. I can get anxious in settings where I feel trapped. Sometimes I get anxious at night before bed. Or sometimes it's just kind of random. Actually, I think I've had mini panic attacks/anxiety off and on for a couple years now, but never really identified what they were. Things have been kind of weird and stressful the past few months, so I guess maybe that's been contributing to my higher levels of anxiety.
I have to say that I've been feeling a lot better lately than I was back in April/May/June. I had a major panic attack back in Cali in March while I was driving around downtown LA. D and I were just kind of randomly driving around. D was in the midst of a lot of work drama and we were trying to locate a building for his job interview the next day. Driving in LA can be a little crazy, but I wasn't overly stressed or anything. I was driving along and noticed I was having trouble swallowing, then I started to notice that I was having some difficulty breathing. We got on the freeway and by that time I noticed that I was sweating profusely, that my hands/face were going numb, that I was kind of shaking, and I was dizzy. I didn't say anything for a while, but finally I mentioned something to D. I literally started to black out/see stars and then started hyperventilating. I think I almost wrecked and D had to help me steer the car. I finally was able to get off the freeway and pull over. I was bawling and shaking. For no real reason. It was just kind of random. It was so so strange. I had never experienced anything like it before. I literally almost passed out while I was driving. It was a scary feeling. Maybe that's why driving has made me kind of anxious since then.
Anyways, I don't know how I got on that topic. I haven't really mentioned the topic much to anyone, but I figured that maybe other people struggle with these things to.
Well, that's it for now. I'm going to add a few pictures from the last week or so. Here you go:
 |
| Trying out different paint sampled on the walls |
 |
| Green, blue, yellow, neutral |
 |
| White adjustable height table and white eames eiffel chair for TPW |
 |
| The blue Marais chair will go with a tulip table |
 |
| Snickle in her thunder shirt...it's supposed to help dogs w/ anxiety |
 |
| On Wednesday, we dropped M&D off @ the Indy airport |
 |
| I think this was last Thursday. Finished putting up the paper in the windows |
 |
| On Friday, we went to Exploration Acres |
 |
| Diego and Billy Bob...haha |
Okay, well goodnight, everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment