Tuesday, March 20, 2012

$5 Movie Night! :D

Hello, hello! It's Tuesday! (oops, i almost thought it was Monday!) Only 4 1/2 weeks left of the spring semester. Then it's time to head home to Indiana for a week! yay!:D Work has been much different this past week or so because my problem student is no longer at my school and also one of my students went back home to Japan. The class seems a lot quieter. It's kind of nice though. I'm getting a chance to communicate with all of the students. The class size has been a lot smaller though because those two students who left were the ones that were there every single day. So it's kind of strange. I now have seven students, but one will be leaving at the end of the week. However, I'll be getting a new Chinese student next week! Also, I've had two people visit my class in the past two days (potential students) so things seem to be going okay.

On Friday, we went out to eat @ a Korean BBQ w/ Larry and Alicia. D really liked the hot sauce..haha
Cooking the meat...
I<3 rice paper!!!
Making frozen bananas dipped in chocolate
Melting the chocolate in hot water
The finished product...kinda messy looking
On Saturday, we ate dinner @ Denny's in RPV. The service was sooo slow but we were talking so didn't mind.
On Sunday...after church we went to Petco to buy Bigshow a collar
The pretty palm trees and sky outside Petco
Checking out the doggy shampoos
A gigantic 2 pd. bone!
An avocado growing on a tree outside D's fam's house
Bigshow's new toy that we bought him...he LOVED it!
He wouldn't put it down! haha
What we bought for Bigshow
Giving Bigshow a bath...
He sure loves his toy...
Drying him off
Doesn't his new collar look so nice?
In Redondo Beach on Sunday evening. It was so windy. The waves were huge!
Mailing out my CAteacher credential application
I went for a walk at the nature preserve on Tuesday
Making scrambled eggs for dinner last night...
Yum!
Well, that's it for now. Tonight is $5 movie night @ Regal in Rolling HIlls Estates so I think we're gonna go see a movie. I need to get ready! Happy Tuesday!:)

1 comment:

Jennica said...

Big Show sure looks happy!