I hate running errands!Especially when they involve going to the DMV. Bleh!But that's how I spent my afternoon...it actually wasn't TOO bad I suppose. I've heard some horror stories about the DMVs out here. Thankfully, the one in San Pedro wasn't overly bad. It was quite a hassle though. I got there a little after 2 and finally walked away with my plates a little after four. When I first got there they had me fill out some paperwork and go pull my car up to be inspected. Then I had to wait to start the paperwork process. I needed a smog test so I had to go across the street and wait on that. Then it was back to the DMV to finish the process and pick up my plates.



I have to say that everyone was quite friendly! The people @ the mechanic shop where I got my smog test were really nice too. So it was overall a good experience, thank goodness. I was also trying to get my CA driver's license since my IN one expires in early April. However, I found out that I need either my birth certificate or passport, both of which are back in IN. Oops...And I also have to take a written driving exam, which SUCKS! Not looking forward to that. So hopefully my mom can mail me my passport and then I'll be studying for my test. Maybe I'll be able to go in and get my license next week sometime.
Anyways, so here are some photos from the past week or so:
 |
| On Thursday we drove one of the tenants to the grocery store. I loved the product section! |
 |
| Some Mexican cookies.. |
 |
| Mexican bread |
 |
| On Friday I picked up my bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal. |
 |
| Stuck in traffic. Waiting for a train to pass. It took foreeeever. About 15-20 min. I think. |
 |
| 3.9.12 Diego wanted to go to Harbor Freight because they were having some big outdoor sale. |
 |
| We drove by the fountain in San Pedro. |
 |
| I<3 this place!!! |
 |
| So beautiful! |
 |
| See the full moon in the background? |
 |
| Diego was going camera crazy. He kept asking me to pose for pics w/ the moon in the background. haha |
 |
| D bought me some fresas con crema. (Strawberriws w/cream) |
Afterwards, we ended up hanging out w/ Larry and Alicia. We ate @ IHOP and then drove over to Azusa up to Mt. Baldy to look @ the stars. It's an amazing view!It was a really nice night--a full moon and kind of chilly. The moon was beautiful, but it also prevented us from having a good view of the stars. We didn't get home until 2 am! It was fun though!
Well, I have a lot of pictures that I took over the weekend. I tried to upload some of them, but the website isn't cooperating. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. I went ahead and uploaded most of them on Facebook, but I'll still try to post them here.
It's after 11, so I suppose I should probably head to bed. I started this entry hours ago, but was waiting for the photos to upload and then got distracted.
Nighty night, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment