Monday, August 20, 2012

Difficulty

I'm feeling pretty tired tonight.  Just sent in  like 10 quote request  to sign companies down in Indy.  We've been trying to get quotes from companies here in Lafayette, but have only received 1 out of 3.  Getting a little frustrated.  Went in and talked to another sign company here in Laffy this afternoon and emailed the info this evening. So  maybe we'll hear back from them soon. Who knows. I'm so frustrated w/ Lafayette. lol. Everything is so complicated here.

Getting frustrated w/ decor.  I won't even go into all of that right now.  Have a meeting w/ Joelle tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. I'll try to keep you updated!

D and I had a  meeting w/ the architect this afternoon. Discussed a lot of details. Will hopefully have the blueprints ready to send in to the state by this Friday or next Monday.  We shall see.

Went to Chipotle for lunch today.  We're becoming regulars there.  They have some good employees.  Hope we can get some like them.

Stopped by Jennica's apartment and visited w/ her for awhile.  We actually stayed there for a few hours.  Talked about her first day of school/classes and our yogurt shop decor.  Ordered some Papa Johns.  A pizza for only $9.99. Can't beat that!

It was nice out this morning/afternoon, but has been raining this evening.

Have been working on decor research since we got home and then those sign bids and catching up on emails. I'm tired! I think I'm going to head to bed. Just felt like updating.

Sorry no pictures! Maybe next time! Goodnight!

No comments: