Sometimes I wonder who is reading my blog...if anyone? There's a stats feature here on blogger where I am able to see how many people have viewed my blog and what country they are from. The numbers say that my blog has had a total of 1933 views and readers from various countries have accessed my site. I wonder how these people stumbled across my page and if they actually READ what I write. So if you're reading this, please leave a comment. How did you find my blog? Do you read on a regular basis? :)
Here's my week in review:
Thursday
 |
| On Thursday night Diego, Jessie, and I went to see a play at the Long Beach Playhouse. |
 |
| They have this deal that on the Thursday before a play is supposed to open that you can go to the dress rehearsal for free. Well, you're supposed to give a donation, whatever you can afford. |
 |
| We donated $10 for all three of us. What a deal! And it was a really good play! I had read about this play a couple months ago and was determined to go. It's based on a children's book that I remember reading when I was little. |
 |
| Jessie wanted to get his picture taken with Santa and Mrs. Clauss. haha |
So yeah, the play was really good! It was a small theater and we were right near the stage. I would definitely go back to see other plays. As I mentioned, the dress rehearsal price is donation. Then the Friday before opening night, the tickets are half off. The tickets are normally $25. A couple months ago the play was was "To Kill a Mockingbird" but we didn't go. :( I'm not sure what other plays are coming up.
Here's the website if you want to check it out.
Friday
 |
| The stocking that my client made. How cute! |
 |
| I've been hooked on these holiday pies from McDonald's. I was really hoping they would have pumpkin pies, but I never saw them... :( |
 |
| D and I decided to splurge on Friday night so we ordered pizza from Domino's. It was pretty yummy! :) |
Saturday
On Saturday morning, D helped a guy move some things to make some extra money. Then we headed over to his parents house. Berenice and her hubby have been looking to buy a house and they invited us over to see the one they are interested in.
 |
| I love the windows... |
 |
| The realtor was SUPER late so we were all standing around for over an hour waiting on this guy...It was quite rude! |
 |
| Getting a little impatient... |
 |
| Really cool mailbox! |
 |
| Cute! |
 |
| Love the arched doorway and the front door is pretty cool! |
 |
| Old door and knob <3 |
 |
| Jacob's nephew...what a cutie! |
 |
| The house was built in the early 1900's and there's even little nook specifically built for the telephone. Pretty cool! |
 |
| Bathroom |
The house has a lot of character, but it also needs some work.
 |
| A giant box of plantains that D's dad bought... |
 |
| He showed me how to fry them up. You sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar and viola! |
 |
| Chiles rellenos...peppers stuffed with cheese ( and sometimes meat like chicken) and then roll them in an egg/flour mixture ( i think) and cook....yuuum! |
 |
| D and I walked to the library close to his fam's house. He wanted to check out some books on patents... |
 |
| Larry bought a Christmas tree for the house...That's jessie with a knife getting ready to cute the ropes...creepy pic! haha |
 |
| We rearranged the room in order to put the tree up. D and I switched the desk and cleaned up that area...That corner now looks so much better!!! |
 |
| The guys were watching some boxing match....Later on, D and jessie and leonard joined them...so it was a full house. |
 |
| The tree...ready to be decorated! It smelled so good! I haven't seen a real Christmas tree in a good 20 years! haha We usually use a fake one... |
Sunday
D and I went to church over in Whittier. Afterwards we went to Kohls, the 99 cent store, and stopped by Boston Market before heading over to D's fam's house.
 |
| Some really nice vases that i saw at Kohls..Beautiful! |
 |
| Ornaments we picked out at 99 cent store for the tree... |
 |
| Cute little mini car that was in front of us.. |
 |
| Cell phone tower disguised as a palm tree...haha |
 |
| Tasty pineapple pastries that Rachel and Edgar gave us. Edgar teaches an ESL class and his students often bring him foods from different countries. These are from Tokyo I believe. |
 |
| Getting ready to decorate the tree... |
 |
| First step is to put up the lights... |
 |
| Then add the garlands of beads.. |
 |
| Then the bows... |
 |
| Jacob and Berenice |
 |
| The finished product... |
 |
| perty! |
 |
| Me and D. |
 |
| Us again... |
 |
| Authentic Mexican Coca Cola... |
And that's it folks. I think I'm going to head to bed. Night everyone! :)
6 comments:
Glad you got to go to the play! That house is cute - were they interested? Good update, sister!
hi ky, Always enjoy reading your blog. I like knowing what you are thinking and what you have been up to. I'm glad you have been posting more pics of yourself. Uncle Gee says hi.
yay! two comments! I'm so excited! hehe
Sister: i think they're interested...
Aunt Key-- I love to read your comments!! Say hi to Uncle Gee for me! Hugs to you both!!!!
Hi Kylee, I check your blog everyday to see what is happening with you in California. Keep those posts coming! Boots
Hi Ky, I enjoy reading your blog!
Boots: Thanks for reading! And thanks for the comment!!!
Mom: Thanks! You should leave more comments! So I know that I'm not just talking to myself! :D ;)
Post a Comment