Just stopping in to say a quick hello. It's been a good week or so since I last updated, but it's been extremely busy around here. Last Saturday we spent Christmas Eve w/ D's family. Went to a candlight service, played games, had a White Elephant gift exchange and opened presents at midnight. It was pretty fun.
 |
| Tree w/ lots of presents! |
 |
| D's mom holding the jello cake that Rachel made |
 |
| White Elephant Gift Exchange |
 |
| Opening presents...I was Silvia's secret santa |
 |
| Jessie opening his gift from Diego |
 |
| Larry got Alicia a puppy for Christmas! |
My parents and sister got here on Sunday and we've been so busy!
.......Well, I tried to upload some pictures, but internet is being crazy right now, so maybe next time!
Had a good night. Went to dinner @ Gladstone's in Long Beach. Walked to the Seashore Village. Just missed the chocolate factory. It closed @ nine. :( But we got some delicious warm churros that were fresh out of the fryer! Yuuum! It's sooo foggy out tonight...so we couldn't see the Queen Mary from shore. It was also foggy last night, dunno what's been up.
Stopped by the waterfront in San Pedro on way back to the apartment. They have this beautiful water show/fountain that is just amazing! It's somewhat similar to the one @ the Bellagio in Las Vegas. In fact, I think it was created by the same company.
Well, sorry I don't have a lot of photos in this entry. I will try to add more later. But right now I need to head to bed. We're supposed to go whale watching in the morning! Night everyone!
1 comment:
hi all, glad to see your post-always enjoy reading what's going on in your world. Sounds like you had a good Christmas with D's family. Can't wait to hear & see what you did while your mom, dad & Jen were with you. Enjoy the time you still have as it goes so quickly. How was their plane flight out, maybe they'll decide to stay.
Post a Comment