Friday, July 15, 2011

It's me again....

I think I've been posting more than usual! hehe I need to get in the habit of posting a couple times a week. Jennica says that posting once a week is just not acceptable. So here I am. :P I don't know why I am still up at 3:30 in the morning. :sigh: I should be sleeping right now! Of course, it probably has something to do with Harry Potter! Jennica and I went to the midnight showing @ the rensl theater. We left the house at 10 til 11 and good thing we did because there was quite a line of people that got there after we did. I'd say we were maybe 10th or 15th in line. We got good seats all the way in the back! although we had some annoying neighbors. Seriously people it is not acceptable to just speak LOUDLY  in the middle of the movie. These people next to us were not even attempting to be quite. Rudeness. Ah well, it was a great movie! I really enjoyed it!
Line @ theater...waiting for HP7
I'm glad we went to Rensl theater. I can't imagine what the line would have been at a larger one!

Yesterday (Thursday the 14th) was Uncle Gary's 60th birthday! We met up with him for lunch @ Pizza Hut. He loves german chocolate cake, so I made him some cupcakes as his birthday gift. Here are some pics from lunch:
The Birthday boy
Aunt Key and Courtney
Jennica taking a picture of Grandma and U. Gary
A. mary and Grandma

Mom, jennica, and I were also @ lunch, but I didn't get a picture of any of us. Here are some pictures of the cupcakes I made:


In other news, hmm...let's see... yesterday was busy. I had to go to the dentist and get two fillings. :( I've only had one other filling and it wasn't that bad. But this time, they had to numb my mouth. It was the strangest feeling! I had a LOT of anxiety during that stinkin appointment. I thought it would never end. I swear I thought I was dying or that I was going to pass out or something. The worst part of the whole process was when they numbed my mouth and then left me alone in the room for like 15 minutes. Oh, the whole drilling part was kind of bad also. Moreso because I could hear the sound of the grinding so clearly. I literally broke out in a cold sweat and I think my teeth were trying to chatter, although it was hard to tell since my entire mouth was numb. All I could think of was "what if I swallow my tongue?" haha Don't ask me how I came up with that thought. And then I felt like my entire head was going numb and i was wondering, "hmm can my brain go numb?" haha. so yeah, the waiting was the worst part, actually. My mind was going crazy with craziness! haha  But I survived, thank goodness. I did end up biting my tongue at some point though. I didn't notice it until hours later and it hurt for the rest of the night.

Jennica and I went down to laffy yesterday afternoon. We ran a bunch of errands and then met up with Mom and Dad for dinner. Went to Jennica's apartment and cleaned and unpacked. We still need to hang all her posters/pictures, which is a huge chore in itself because she has tons of them! It should be fun though...I like decorating!

Well, I"m sure there's more that I could write, but I think I'll just end now. My bed is calling my name. Night all!

No comments: