Monday, July 18, 2011

My last night in Indiana....:(

The past few days have been absolutely crazy! They have flown by! Today was insanely busy...Met w/ Lisa for breakfast. She got a call that her dad might have a liver transplant. I ran a bunch of errands. Jennica and I ran to laffy to finish up a bunch of things. Came back. Ran more errands. Stopped by to see grandma. Went to dinner w m&d and the hannons. Came home and finished packing. Dad helped with car. Tried to load car. Went for ice cream. Ran to shop to print out a bunch of things since our printer didn't have ink. Came home and kept working on things. Hugged mom and dad and cried. Felt very sad. Petted snick. Tried to pick her up and hold her in my lap, but she's too old for that now. So just petted her some more and gave her a huge hug. I miss my family already and I haven't even left. So, so, soooo tired. Haven't been getting enough rest the past few days. probably won't get enough tonight either. So sad. :( Yet,, excited. :sigh: Must get to bed! night all.

No comments: