Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brain Fog

Well, today was kind of long and tiring.  D and I had an appointment w/ the health dept. and the building inspector to see if we're on the right track.  We met w/ the health dept. @ 11:30 and were there for a little over two hours.  So much information! Then we raced over to the yogurt location to meet w/ the building inspector.  They didn't have a whole lot to say.  Looks like we'll have to go through the state for a permit and *might* have to hire an architect, something that we were trying to avoid.  *sigh*

So tomorrow we will be trying to find out some answers to a few different questions that we have.  Also, need to work on the layout.  We thought we had it figured out, but then our designer emailed us a new plan last night, so now we have two options. Need to meet with her.  Still haven't heard about a bid from the second contractor.  Need to finalize the logo.  Here are some options we're looking at label-wise.  we've pretty much figured out the main design, just need to work out the colors and some font size. 

So what do you think about these logos?

 Anyways, here are a few pictures from this past weekend:

Fresh Indiana produce! Yuum!

These tomatoes were so good!

Saturday 7/21: Met our designer @ the yogurt location. Taped out our counter and yogurt wall on the flooer

Joelle and Diego looking at Auto Cad

Taping out the layout

Yogurt wall

After our meeting, we went down to Indy to hang out w/ Bryan and Kristina

They took us to a cute and quirky cafe downtown called Creation Cafe

They had some really eclectic decor

Waiting for our food

My caesar salad and flatbread.  Had too many tomatoes and they forgot the walnuts, but the bread was really good!

Outside view of the cafe

Next, we went to the Art Museum to view a movie @ the Indy Film Fest

I'd never been here before. Would like to go back during the day.  I think it's free admission

Posing by the sign

Film Fest!

The red carpet! hehe

Movie Stars!

Sister!

The girls

Kristina & Bryson



Diego being goofy

awwww

After the movie we went for yogurt @ Yogulatte.
So  yeah, we had our meetings today.  They picked up our moving container today, so that's taken care of. Went to the duplex in an attempt to do some more unpacking, but weren't very successful.  I think we were kind of in brain fog from all the info.  We eventually went to see a movie-- "Brave"  it wasn't very good.  :(  Felt like a waste of money.  I hate it when that happens.  Should have waited for it to come out on DVD!
 
The sky looked so amazing on our drive back ton Rensl! It was absolutely beautiful! I snapped a couple pictures when we got home.  I'll try to post them later.  

Well, I think I'm going to head to bed here in a bit.  G'night!



No comments: