Happy Sunday! Got home kind of late last night because we went down to Indy and hung out w/ Bryan and Kristina. Went to dinner downtown and then went to see a movie @ the Indy Film Fest. Watched the movie 'See Girl Run'...it was a really thought provoking film. The writer/director skyped w/ the crowd after the film, so that was really interesting. Afterwards we went down to Mass Ave for some frozen yogurt @ Yogulatte. The was pretty average for a yogurt/coffee shop, nothing too impressive. It was near closing time and still packed w/ customers though! Had a great evening!
Anyways, I think we got sometime around 12:30 or so Rensl time. Slept in the AM. I woke up still feeling exhausted though. Mom & Dad made breakfast-- scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes. Yum! D and watched church online. I sure do miss our church in Whittier. :( Hopefully once we move down to Laffy we'll find a church that we like and can get involved in. D and I swam laps in the pool this afternoon. I think I swam at least 30 laps. I can't believe I haven't been swimming much over the past years, it's so much fun and so relaxing!
Yesterday we met w/ our designer and talked over the blueprint. She is going to make some changes and then hopefully we will get the semi-final copy hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. We need to take the blueprints in and make sure we have everything included and then turn in the building permit application. I think it can take up to two weeks or so to get that approved. Waiting on bids from the contractors.
Well, it's a beautiful evening out. I love summertime! :D
Here are some pictures from last week:
 |
| Our neighbor gave us some zucchini so I made some fried zucchini. My first attempt. I'd never made it before. |
 |
| We have a cherry obsession! |
 |
| Yummy! |
 |
| Ice cream cake from DQ. |
 |
| 7/15: I made some zucchini oatmeal muffins! I wish that had been a little more moist though. |
 |
| 7/18: D and I cleaned our new place for like 5 hours. |
 |
| Living room |
 |
| Kitchen |
 |
| View from front door hallway |
 |
| 7/19: Waiting for Stanley Steemer to show up. Getting ready to eat our lunch from Chipotle. |
 |
| My delicious vegetarian burrito. |
 |
| Cleaning the carpet |
 |
| We also got our couch cleaned |
 |
| They delivered our moving container super early Thursday morning. |
 |
| 7/19: Jennica, Mom,and I went over to Grandma's. Took her a bunch of fresh produce. |
 |
| Mom & Grandma |
 |
| Handy tray that Mom got for Grandma's walker |
 |
| Green beans! |
 |
| Giant tomato that mom bought @ one of the produce stands in Laffy. |
 |
| Grandma snapping green beans. |
 |
| Slicing the giant tomato |
 |
| All of us working on the green beans |
 |
| Green beans, red potatoes, corn, and onions in the pressure cooker |
Well, that's it for now. Goodnight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment