Whew!!! It's been a busy week or so! These days have been flying by! Last week it was weird because the holiday was smack dab in the middle of the week. I'm way behind in my blogging. I'll try to do better!
Here are a few older pictures from a couple weeks ago right before Jessie left.
Well, I have a lot more to say and a lot more pictures to add, but that's all for now. I'm going to head to bed here in a bit. G'night! :)
Here are a few older pictures from a couple weeks ago right before Jessie left.
| I think this was Tuesday 6/26/12: Jessie was excited to try out the lawn mower. Unfortunately, it's not working right and kept blowing out all this dark smoke. He kept mowing though. Haha |
| 6/26: Dinner @ Pizza Hut |
| Wednesday 6/27: Jessie's last breakfast in Indiana :( Mom made pancakes and I made some scrambled eggs! |
| His going away card. :( |
| Mom mixed up some butterscotch chocolate chip cookie dough and then Jennica baked them. They were delicious! |
| Sitting around, relaxing, waiting to leave for the airport. Jessie and Diego both fell asleep! haha |
| Trying out some rocket that they bought @ Walgreens... |
| Some final pictures... |
| Jessie and Jennica |
| Brothers! |
| Jessie and me |
| All four of us! |
| Jessie showing Dad how the rocket works.. |
| All packed up and ready to go... |
| Sad goodbyes :( |
| Jessie standing near the cabinets/counter that he put together... |
| Checking in @ the airport... |
| haha I thought this was funny because Jessie kept talking about wanting to take some fireworks with him... |
| Only one person could go past security w/ Jessie...so Jennica and I hung out upstairs... |
| Checking the flight status... |
| Cool art! |
| Add caption |
| I think this was Thursday 6/28: Mom bought like 10 pds of Indiana blueberries! Yuuuum!!! |
| Friday 6/29: Dinner @ Devons.....it was M&D, The stewies, and the Hannons... |
| Sisters! |
Well, I have a lot more to say and a lot more pictures to add, but that's all for now. I'm going to head to bed here in a bit. G'night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment