We went back over to the produce market to get some strawberries. Ended up getting a watermelon too! Strawberries and shortcake are a Florida tradition! We used to come down here almost every spring during spring break, right when the strawberries are in season. So we would always have them for dessert when we were down here.
Another tradition-- we would always take a trip over to Mixon's Orange Grove. They have the best orange juice and we would always get an orange flavored ice cream cone! yummalicious! These are the two souvenirs that I bought while at Mixon's:
I'm becoming slightly obsessed with cute, retro looking owls and had to buy this owl candle! Too cute! Jennica and I both bought a Mixon magnet. I love magnets! If I'm going to buy a souvenir, I usually go towards the magnets over the keychains. I think magnets are so cute...;)
A picture of yahoo's tribute to the Royal Wedding yesterday. Yes, I did wake up and watch it...:P I happened to wake up at 5, so I stayed up until a little after 7 watching the coverage on CNN...(Have I mentioned that I love and adore Anderson Cooper ;) hehe ) Anyways, I thought the actual ceremony was dry and absolutely boring. It literally put me to sleep a couple times...:p But I do love William and Harry...( I used to have a crush on William when I was way younger)...kate looked absolutely gorgeous! I loved the lace on her dress and her veil!
No comments:
Post a Comment