Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Mood= Sad ;(

It's been a very melancholy day today. Diego is supposed to leave for Cali in the morning. I'm feeling really sad about it all. I'm not looking forward to this six week separation. Everything has just been up in the air and we have no definite plans and I'm really just hating it.  This whole move to Cali is becoming very real. I think that the most difficult part is Diego going out early. I'm sure that it's probably for the best because he will get to spend some time with his family and readjust to thing there, but I really wish that we could have gone out together. Ah well, nothing much I can do about it now. I guess six weeks isn't THAT long, right?

On a brighter note, we went down to Kentucky over the weekend and visited Carra! Had a really fun time! She has a nice place with the cutest little front porch! Jennica, Diego, and I drove down in Jennica's car and then Kristina and Bryan drove down in their car. I hadn't been down there in six or seven years! I enjoyed spending time with everyone---we made a lot of good memories! The most memorable experience was probably the hotel. Never stay at the Howard Johnson's in Nicholasville, Kentucky! We ended up leaving and spending the night at Carra's. haha

Stopped by Bryan and Kristina's new place in Greenwood on the way home. We ended up eating at Noble Roman's. Jennica and I have been wanting to eat there forever....there used to be one in Lafayette near the mall. I have so many memories of our trips there with mom, dad, and Jennica. My dad would take Jennica and me there every Christmas when we were shopping for Mom. Good times!  The Stewies were wanting to see Diego before he left, so we ended up driving up to Peru to visit them. We had a nice visit and Aunt Key served us up a feast. Didn't get home until after midnight. It was an extremely long day, but it was fun!

Well, that's it for now. Diego and Dad just came in from the garage. Looks like they finished cleaning and packing up the truck. G'night.

No comments: