Too much fun perhaps? I have a really bad sunburn...it's so extremely painful! On Sunday I got a sunburn on my chest, so I've been wearing a tank top to cover it a bit. Well, I guess it's not helping all that much. Today (tuesday) the burn on my chest worsened and I have a sunburn on my neck and shoulders/upper arms. My mom was putting aloe vera on my neck/shoulders for me and when she just lightly touched my right arm/shoulder it was so intensely painful. I hope I don't get blisters. :( ouch! My bottom lip is also super sunburnt. I guess I've learned my lesson...from now on I will remember to re-apply sunscreen after I get out of the pool!
Having gorgeous weather down here. There was not a cloud in the sky today! Had a very relaxing day by the pool then we went to the Beachside Cafe for dinner and to watch the sunset. There was live music, a nice breeze, wonderful island atmosphere and excellent company. ;)
Jennica and I have been trying to map out our road trip to Cali. It's only about five weeks away, so we need to get it planned and book hotel rooms. We were trying to find a room iin Monument Valley--there are two different hotels with gorgeous views, but everything was booked up. :( Even the hotels in Keyenta, AZ (the town right outside Monument Valley) seem to be pretty well
booked up. I'm anxious to get these hotel rooms taken care of because I know it can get pretty busy out there in the summertime with everyone taking vacations. Although, with these outrageous gas prices, maybe people won't be traveling as much. I'll try to post our itinerary once we have it finalized. I think it's going to be a five to six day trip and we're making quite a few different stops along the way! I'm really excited about it! I think it will be great sister bonding time....last time we went on a road trip together was in 2007 when we went to the East coast. That was a really fun trip! We made lots of good memories!
Well, I suppose I had better get to bed! I'm hoping to get up early-ish and go for a bike ride. G'nite all!
No comments:
Post a Comment