Saturday, April 9, 2011

A New Start

Yesterday was my 28th birthday. I am now officially an old woman. :P As Jennica and Mom keep reminding me, I am now closer to 30 than 25. I am in my LATE 20's. Augh! I feel like my life is passing me by. So I have decided that I want to make a life change. I always talk the talk, about wanting to truly experience life, but now I want to walk the walk. As one of the changes, I have decided that I want to start a blog. I have talked about it for a long time,but just never really got around to it. I want to begin documenting my daily events--the things that are happening in my life. This blog is for myself, my friends and family, and anyone else who might run across it.

I feel that now is a particularly good time to begin, especially since I will soon be relocating to California. I'm not quite sure what direction my blog will take. I want to document my daily events, my thoughts, my interests, and also have a daily photo. Some of my interests involve: baking/cooking, travel, teaching.

I have a lot happening the next few months, but I will do my best to update every few days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LA will be a great place to make a new start. It's nothing like the life you're used to! Being in a new environment without most of your support group will push you to live...and not just do the usual routine stuff! It will be scary and hard and probably depressing, but once you get settled you'll be glad for the opportunities that LA shares! I just hope you guys come back to IN in a few years!

Mz.kYLee said...

Kristina--I hope you're right! I think there will definitely be a lot of great opportunities out there! I'm mainly just going to miss everyone here. :( I hope that I'll be able to stay in touch with everyone....You guys will HAVE to come and visit! You're always welcome in our apt! :)