Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photo Review

More photos from this past week....


View from Beach Cafe on Wednesday...it was a beautiful sunset! We were a little worried at first because it had been kind of cloudy that day, but it turned out wonderfully! I love Florida sunsets! :)

My yummy mangoes that we bought at the produce market! Sooo delicious! I absolutely love and adore mangoes! They're probably my favorite fruit ever. I had never even tried one before I met Diego, so I've only been eating them for three or four years now. I can't imagine a world without them..haha ;P

Jennica and my Dad....waiting for a table @ the BeachHouse Restaurant on  Thursday night....One of my absolute favorite restaurants on the island. Not necessarily because of the food (although they have this amazing pineapple coconut bread) but because of the atmosphere and view. It's right on the beach and there's always a nice breeze. I like to go here right at dusk...it's great! They always have a wedding going on, and it's a very popular place. My dad says the seafood is really good too....I've never really tried it though because I'm not a fan of seafood.

View from our table at the BeachHouse....love it! :)

No comments: