Florida! Yay! I flew down here with my mom, dad, and Jennica. Our flight was at 5:30 am CST on Saturday morning so we had to get up at an ungodly hour. I think my alarm went off at 1:20 am. We left the house at around 2:30 or so. Had to drive down to Indy, parked the car at some car lot, took the shuttle to the airport, checked our luggage, went through security, stopped at a shop to get some water and magazines. We had only been sitting down for five minutes and they started boarding us, so we really had no time to spare. There had been some bad storms, so they re-routed us which was supposed to take an extra 30-40 minutes, but we made it on time. Landed in Florida at 8:45am EST. I made the mistake of falling asleep on the plane and so I was absolutely exhausted for the remainder of the day. Well,everyone else was too, but I think it's worse when you fall asleep for a short time and so then you're even sleepier. haha.
It was a jam packed day--we couldn't get into the house until noon/1ish, so we ran around and did a bunch of errands. Stopped at Bob Evans for breakfast, went over to the flea market to pick up some strawberries and tomatoes, went over to Mixon's Fruit Farm to get oranges and orange juice, drove to the island, picked up the key, unloaded everything, drove back to Bradenton and went to Walmart, ate at Boston Market. The island is absolutely is sooo busy, probably because it's Easter weekend. I've never seen it this busy before, everything is absolutely packed! I hope they all go away after today, haha. I don't like large crowds of people....
Time for a Diego update: on Friday he drove probably around 22 hours straight. He made it from Temple, TX all the way into California. He spent Friday night/Saturday morning at some hotel just past the Cali state line. On Saturday, it was a four hour drive into L.A. He made it home safely and is not readjusting to life back at the Robles house.....
Well, that's it for now. I think I'm going to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Happy Easter,everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment