Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photos from Saturday Bike Ride...

Ok, I think this is the last of the photos...for awhile at least. :P

Dad and I went on a bike ride around the island this morning. Stopped at a cute little bakery/cafe/gift shop called Ginny's & Jane E's....I would love to own a place like this one day! I got this cherry berry muffin and Dad got a cranberry orange scone. Pretty tasty!

Saw these cute bottle cap magnets while we were there! I plan on going back and getting one! I'm sure Jennica will want one too.....She also has an obsession with magnets...hehe.

Well, I suppose I should get outside and enjoy the sunshine! But first, a Diego Update:  He's had two different interviews for a maintenance position at an apartment complex in Lakewood, California. He's schedule to have a third interview on Monday---this time with corporate. So it's looking pretty likely that he will be offered the job. He would rather do electrical over general maintenance, but it does sound like a good deal. We would get a two to three bedroom as a part of the deal. They run for $1400 to $1800 so that would be nice. We'll see what happens though.....

1 comment:

Jennica said...

I want to go there! And get one of those magnets! :)