Well, I'm feeling kind of write-y so I figured I should whip out a quick blog entry. Just finished watching the newest episode of Grey's Anatomy! I love that show! It never gets old! I like the characters so much, I can't decide which one is my favorite. The only thing that I hate is that I have to choose between watching Grey's Anatomy on ABC (from 9-10 pm) or The Office (9-9:30pm) and 30 Rock (9:30-10pm) on NBC. I usually go with Grey's Anatomy and just watch the other two the next day on hulu. hehe. Love me some Grey's! ;)
Jennica made a list of her shows for the season, so I suppose I should list mine as well. ;)
My Fall Line Up:
Monday: Castle ( I <3 this show!!!!) 5/5 stars!
2 Broke Girls: I haven't watched this yet, but I want to check it out. It looks kind of interesting.
Tuesday: Glee: I haven't watched this show yet this season. I usually wait and watch the first couple episodes altogether on hulu. 3/5 stars.
New Girl: I've watched the first couple episodes. I liked the first one. Didn't like this last one as much. They switched the coach, whom I REALLY liked! I think they put him back on his old show (Happy Endings). I was not happy about this! But i do like Zooey Zeschanel, so I'll give it another chance. 2/5 stars.
Parenthood: This show does have its lulls, but I still like it. 3/5 stars.
Wednesday: Modern Family: I've always liked this show, but never had it on my list I've started watching it full time this season, and it's hilarious!!! I laugh my way through this show. Too funny! 5/5 stars
Revenge: I really like the girl that plays in this show, I can't remember her name. It seems pretty interesting so far. I'll probably keep watching it to see what happens. 4/5 stars
Suburgatory: I caught the end of this show the other night. It looks semi-interesting. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but it's right before Modern Family, so might end up watching it if I don't have anything better to do. :P 1/5 stars.
Up All Night : I watched the first episode and it was funny-ish. I'll have to give it another try. 2/5 stars.
Thursday: Grey's Anatomy: LOVE this show! 5/5 stars
The Office: Still like this show,even though Michael isn't there anymore. 5/5 stars.
30 Rock: Who couldn't love Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin? They are hilarious! This show will start midseason so not on yet. 5/5 stars.
Whitney: I haven't watched this yet, but the previews are hilarious. I'll have to watch it on hulu
Prime Suspect: I haven't watched this yet, but will soon. The main character kind of reminds me of Mary in the USA show "In Plain Sight".
Sunday: Pan Am: I watched the first episode and I liked it! Can't wait to watch the next episode. 3/5 stars.
Once Upon a Time: I think this starts in the next week or two. It looks interesting, but we'll see. I'm only watching it because I'm a Ginnifer Goodwin fan. So I'll at least give it a try....
hmmm...so it kind of sounds like I'm a TV addict huh? :P But I do have a life! Well, kind of! What would I do without hulu? hehe...Being able to access tv shows online has definitely made it alot easier to watch shows. I remember when I used to race home to watch Grey's Anatomy and actually planned my schedule around it. haha :P
Well, this entry has kind of morphed into something completely different than I intended. haha I have more to say (non-TV related) but I guess I'll save that for tomorrow! Check back for more tomorrow! Nighty night! :)
2 comments:
Since when are you a Ginnifer Goodwin fan?! :p
You'll still watch a show that you have 1 star? haha.
I've been a fan of GG for awhile now! I liked her in "She's just not that into you" and also "Ramona and Beezus".....I usually like the roles that she plays...
As for the 1 star show, well it's in between other shows that I like. So it's not like I would seek it out...but it just happens to be there. Plus, I've only caught the end of it...maybe it would turn out to be at least a 2/5. It has that one guy in it...Jeremy something? From clueless...I always kind of liked him. And the daughter kinda reminds me of Emma Stone? for some reason...Is that the right last name. I get those three emma's mixed up. The redhead Emma!!! :P
Post a Comment