Last day here in Cali...I'm feeling kind of sad. I really will miss it here. I've gotten to know D's familia a lot better and I'm used to seeing them all the time. There are still things I dislike about LA, but I will miss certain aspects. Goodbyes are always hard for me. :( I can't believe I've been here almost a year already! It's crazy how time flies!
D went to lunch w/ some of his friends...should hopefully be back soon. They came and picked up our storage container about an hour or so ago. We have a bunch of errands to run, need to clean and pack the car, get some food ready....I think Jessie may be riding out with us....we'll find out for sure here in a bit.
 |
| Saturday 6/10/12: D's mom was showing me how to make sopes |
 |
| yum! |
 |
| finished product! |
Well, i started this entry way earlier. We've been running around doing errands. Stopped by San Pedro to get one last glimpse of the ocean. Right now I'm helping Berenice upload some photos. Have to clean out the car and load some stuff.
That's all for now, Folks! We leave bright and early in the AM.....I'll try to keep you updated. We'll see if our hotels have wifi!
No comments:
Post a Comment