Kind of grouchy. Do I take gender issues too seriously? I get so upset when people try to make sexism into a joke. I don't find it funny in the least. Some people think I'm too uptight about it. Yes, maybe I'm a little uptight about it, but I hate how sexist men act. Now don't get me wrong, there are some sexist women out there too. I don't agree with that either. I just find it sad that people have to fight for respect that should be given out regardless of gender, race, etc. :sigh: My rant for the night.
Today has been pretty uneventful. D and I went to church. We grabbed some frozen yogurt and then headed over to his mom's house. We spent most of the afternoon over there just hanging out. Finally, we ended up going to the mall. Swung back by his mom's place and ate some pizza. I found some people's behaviors a little sexist, got annoyed and came back here to Berenice's to prepare my lesson for tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about tomorrow because my replacement teacher will be observing me. It makes me a bit uncomfortable knowing that she will be sitting there watching my every move. yikes! i hate that!
Yesterday wasn't overly exciting either. D and Jacob worked on digging a trench from the house out to the garage. They're wanting to hook up the washer and dryer out there. Eventually we went over to D's mom's house and watched a movie. Starting watching the movie"What's EAting Gilbert Grape" about halfway through. I had never watched it before. It was pretty interesting. Sad. It had both Johnny Depp and Leonardo Decaprio. haha I accidentally typed in 'DeCRAPio' haha! It's a pretty old movie. They were sooo young! D and larry ran to Home Depot in the truck. There wasn't room for me, so I came back to Berenice's house. Berenice got home a little while longer and we hung out for an hour or so until D got home.
The crazy church across the street had an all night service going on. They didn't get started until like 10 pm and they were loud as usual. Everyone in this neighborhood gets so annoyed with them. They seriously make Christians look bad. It's just RUDE! They are extremely loud. It's ridiculous! And it's a constant thing. At least three to four nights a week. I think Jacob and Berenice are starting a petition to get them to end services early. They've tried to be polite and nice about the whole thing. I think they went over and asked them to just close the church doors so that it wouldn't be so loud. but the church refused to cooperate. I think they deserve to be shut down. It's rude and inconsiderate.
I have a toothache. I sure hope I don't have a cavity. I've been brushing my teeth so I don't know what the deal is. Well, actually....i'm thinking it may be because I've been grinding my teeth. i can tell my teeth have been feeling more sensitive. Last time I went to the dentist they could tell that my teeth were wearing down a bit because of grinding. They fixed my retainer so that it should help prevent the grinding at night. But I think I might clench my jaw during the day too. Also, I don't remember to wear my retainer every single night. Usually just every other night.
Okay, well that's enough for tonight. I'll try to update again soon. Happy Sunday, everyone. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment