| I made chicken tacos for dinner one night last week. I think it was maybe Thursday 5/31 |
| Diego went to pick up some tools that Chicho bought off of Craigslist. |
| Saturday 6/2: Unloading the tools so that D could go pick up some things @ Home Depot for the project @ Jacob and Berenice's house... |
| Poor Bigshow got all excited because he thought he was going for a walk ( We always take him in the truck) |
| He kept trying to climb in the truck |
| 6/4: Some chocolates that my coworker, Kay, gave me. I had given her some groupon tickets that I bought but won't be able to use. So she bought me some chocolate! yuuum! |
| 6/4: Diego working on the project in the backyard. He's trying to hook up a lot of pipes to run water/gas etc. to the garage |
| It's quite a mess |
| The backyard |
| Chocolates! |
I'm sure going to miss the little doggies! I need to get more pictures of them...I keep telling Diego that I want to dogknapp Bambi! She's such a cutie! hehe
So today was my second to last day of work. Cortney, my replacement, came to observe. She seems okay. After work, I ran by the store and picked up some snacks for class tomorrow since it's my last day and all.
I might try to get some pictures of my students and coworkers tomorrow. We shall see.
Okay, that's all for now. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment