| 5/27: Cookout at the park for Memorial Day |
| Bambi and Molly watching their parents play volleyball |
| Silvia and her sister |
| Monday 5/28: Larry, Diego, and I went to Ikea |
| We stopped by Baja Fresh for some lunch |
| Diego got a burrito and I got a tostada salad |
| haha Diego's funny expression |
| Testing out tables and chairs at Ikea |
| haha how fun! |
I know I haven't been writing that much lately. I've been super busy! Yesterday I announced to my class that I would be leaving. Tuesday will be my last day. My replacement teacher will be coming on Monday to observe me and also on Tuesday. On Wednesday we fly up to Portland and then we'll fly back to LA on Friday night. On Saturday and Sunday we'll probably pack everything up. Then we'll be leaving on Tuesday 6/12.
Today I've been making some phone calls and organizing some of our things. D has spent the afternoon outside helping Jacob build a ditch out to the garage. I'm not sure what we're going to do this afternoon. I'm sure going to miss the doggies. (Bambi and Molly) Bambi is so absolutely adorable! I wish I could bring her with us. Molly is so cute too! I remember when we first moved in with Berenice and Jacob that Molly was terrified to be around us. Now she follows us around. The poor thing had an ear infection and Diego and Berenice took her to the vets yesterday.
It has been SO hot here! Well probably just 80's or so, but we have no AC and there's absolutely no breeze in our room. I have been dying! I can't wait to be around some cool air. :)
Okay, well that's it for now. Happy Saturday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment