Just got in from watering/deadheading Mom's flowers. Gardening is kind of fun! I never would have guessed! ;) I just realized that today is Monday! For some reason I was thinking that it was Tuesday already. haha I'm sure this week is going to fly by. Jessie heads back to California on Wednesday :( Sadness!
Have been pretty busy working on all this business stuff. Almost have a location secured. So once we do, I'll probably start talking about the business more freely. We thought we had a name all picked out and were working on a logo, but had an identity crisis. So now it looks like we may be changing the name. We'll see what happens........
Here are some pictures from last week:
| Monday 6/18: Green beans, potatoes, and corn |
| Add a little bacon and it's yummilicious! |
| D and Jessie getting ready to chow down on some steaks! |
| Tuesday 6/19: I've been trying to make sure that Jessie eats a hearty and nutritious breakfast almost every day while he's out here ( his mom is really into eating healthy foods) |
| 6/19: Jessie taking a break from swimming to eat some lunch |
| D swimming...they had the bright idea to clean out the pool while they were in it. haha :P I don't think it worked so well |
| D wearing his fancy goggles :P |
| Haha |
| Jennica and Snickle! |
| Mom and Grandma walking into Arni's for Grandma's bday lunch |
| Grandma's bday lunch @ Arni's |
| She turned 85 this year1 |
| Me and Sister1 |
| Me, Grandma, Mom, and Jennica |
| Grandma w/ the Stewies |
| Tuesday night's dinner: I made homemade pizzas! yum! |
| Jessie enjoying his first strawberries and shortcake! |
| Another healthy breakfast! ;) |
| Friday 6/22: We ran out to Jasper Junction |
| I love looking at old toys! I remember playing with these when I was young! |
| D found his favorite section! |
| Jennica found a ton of old records that she loved! |
| D helping her sort through some... |
| A pretty cool radio from the 1930's...Jennica kept asking me to get it for her as a bday present ;) |
| Saturday 6/23: D noticed this really cool ring around the sun! |
Well, I suppose I should head to bed soon! I think we're getting up early to head over to Monticello. The plan is to rent a pontoon boat. D and Jessie are going to do a bit of fishing and Jennica and I are going to watch them :P haha! Sounds like fun!
Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment