Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beautiful Things...

I don't know if you've heard this song or not, but I've had it going through my head non-stop for the past week. We sang it at church this past weekend and i LOVE it! It really speaks to my heart.



It's been a strange week workwise. Only worked two hours yesterday, three hours today and no school tomorrow! craziness! Looks like I will not be getting teh 25 hours a week like I had originally thought. I'm scheduled for 15/per week. So hopefully I'll be assigned to an additional client sometime soon!

I got a package today from Jennica!!! Yay!! I get so excited when i receive mail! This package made my day and probably my week! It was filled with so many wonderful things that reminded me of home!

Here are a few photos:

Sugar cookies and donuts from Daryl's Bakery!!!
Real Indiana leaves! :D They even had that burning leaf smell...
A dvd filled with Fall footage!
Watching the video...

And there was also a copy of the Purdue newspaper! Thanks sister! I loved everything!!! I espcially loved watching the video!

Well, I have a lot more to say, but I need to get going. D and I are going to meet Joe and Silvia for dinner. Today is Joel's bday!

More later!

1 comment:

Adina said...

All of those were really thoughtful gifts!