Oh, how the days fly by....Only 3 1/2 weeks until Mom,Dad, and Jennica get here!!!I'm counting down!!! yay!:D I haven't seen M&D in over four months and it's been over three months since I've seen Jennica.
D and I were awakened early in the morning by the sounds of chainsaw and barking dogs outside our window. Crazy neighbors!I was so ticked off. It's very inconsiderate to be trimming your tree with a loud chainsaw at 7 in the morning. Grrr.... It was not a good start to the morning. And I hadn't been sleeping well anyways! D and I stayed up late watching the news and I didn't get to bed until 2 am! haha The Occupy LA encampment which was @ city hall was forced to vacate the park. The process included a good thousand or so police officers. They surrounded the park and used the tunnels to come out through the actual building of city hall. There were hundreds of protesters, but everything stayed pretty peaceful.
I was in a cleaning mood last night and did some in depth cleaning in the kitchen! The counters were looking pretty sparkly! Yay! Now I just need to get the rest of the apartment whipped into shape. Everything is just so cluttered. I need more space!!!
I spent most of the morning paying bills and working on paperwork for work. I had a work meeting @ 3 and didn't leave the office until 5. Found out that they're going to start training me in home sessions so I'm pretty excited about that! It will be an extra four hours a week and with my same client. I start my training tomorrow! yay!
My new schedule will be:
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm School Session
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm Home Session
Thursday: 9:10 am to 2:10 pm School Session
3:30 pm to 5:30 pm Home Session
Friday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm School Session
So yeah, that's good news! :)
Well, that's it for tonight. Happy Wednesday,everyone! :)
D and I were awakened early in the morning by the sounds of chainsaw and barking dogs outside our window. Crazy neighbors!I was so ticked off. It's very inconsiderate to be trimming your tree with a loud chainsaw at 7 in the morning. Grrr.... It was not a good start to the morning. And I hadn't been sleeping well anyways! D and I stayed up late watching the news and I didn't get to bed until 2 am! haha The Occupy LA encampment which was @ city hall was forced to vacate the park. The process included a good thousand or so police officers. They surrounded the park and used the tunnels to come out through the actual building of city hall. There were hundreds of protesters, but everything stayed pretty peaceful.
I was in a cleaning mood last night and did some in depth cleaning in the kitchen! The counters were looking pretty sparkly! Yay! Now I just need to get the rest of the apartment whipped into shape. Everything is just so cluttered. I need more space!!!
I spent most of the morning paying bills and working on paperwork for work. I had a work meeting @ 3 and didn't leave the office until 5. Found out that they're going to start training me in home sessions so I'm pretty excited about that! It will be an extra four hours a week and with my same client. I start my training tomorrow! yay!
My new schedule will be:
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm School Session
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm Home Session
Thursday: 9:10 am to 2:10 pm School Session
3:30 pm to 5:30 pm Home Session
Friday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm School Session
So yeah, that's good news! :)
Well, that's it for tonight. Happy Wednesday,everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment