of work! It went pretty well I think. It's been awhile since I've had to get up super early, so that wasn't fun, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. My company offers both school and in home options, but right now I'm only assigned to in-school options. I'm actually working with only one child and I think I'll be working with him long term. I really liked the school where I am at and everyone seemed really nice. I got along well with my trainer and the teacher was great! I worked from 8:15 to 1:15, then I had to run a couple errands, and head to the office for the remainder of my orientation.
Afterwards, I had to run a few more errands, go for a walk, work on laundry, and fix supper. Thankfully, tomorrow I only work until 1:30 so I'll have some time to catch up on things around the apartment and go to the gym! I need to get things organized around this apartment so that I can keep it up when I hopefully get additional hours. I'm really hoping to eventually get some in home cases because that's where I"ll learn alot of the ABA techniques I think, plus it would take me up to full time. Right now I'll be getting about 25 hours a week, which isn't too bad I guess. It should leave me enough time to keep up on other things like the gym.
Well, no pictures today ( I can't really take pictures on the job because of confidentiality reasons) and this entry is kind of short. I just wanted to update....I still have some photos from last week that I'll probably add tomorrow or the next day. Right now I'm gonna go watch some TV and relax!
Night everyone! :)
Afterwards, I had to run a few more errands, go for a walk, work on laundry, and fix supper. Thankfully, tomorrow I only work until 1:30 so I'll have some time to catch up on things around the apartment and go to the gym! I need to get things organized around this apartment so that I can keep it up when I hopefully get additional hours. I'm really hoping to eventually get some in home cases because that's where I"ll learn alot of the ABA techniques I think, plus it would take me up to full time. Right now I'll be getting about 25 hours a week, which isn't too bad I guess. It should leave me enough time to keep up on other things like the gym.
Well, no pictures today ( I can't really take pictures on the job because of confidentiality reasons) and this entry is kind of short. I just wanted to update....I still have some photos from last week that I'll probably add tomorrow or the next day. Right now I'm gonna go watch some TV and relax!
Night everyone! :)
1 comment:
Glad it went well!
Post a Comment