I'm sitting here watching "Wife Swap"...love this show! After six free days, I was schedule to work today. I was happy to go make some money. The day went by pretty quickly, which I am thankful for! My client was in a really good and cooperative mood. I had brought him a squishy tomato toy and he LOVED it! During his breaks he would ask for 'tomato'....Halfway through the day, he somehow tore it and the water poured out on the water and all over him. Poor guy, I think it scared him a bit! haha He loved his tomato so much :(
Anyways, I think i'm getting a cold. Yesterday morning I woke up with a scratchy throat and now it's just plain sore. My nose feels weird and my ears are all plugged up. Bleh. So I've been drinking lots of OJ and taking NyQuil. Hopefully that will help!
I guess I really don't have a whole lot to say today, but just thought I would check in. I'll go ahead and share some photos that I took a couple weeks ago and never posted:
Well, that's it for now. Hope you have a good week!!! :)
Anyways, I think i'm getting a cold. Yesterday morning I woke up with a scratchy throat and now it's just plain sore. My nose feels weird and my ears are all plugged up. Bleh. So I've been drinking lots of OJ and taking NyQuil. Hopefully that will help!
I guess I really don't have a whole lot to say today, but just thought I would check in. I'll go ahead and share some photos that I took a couple weeks ago and never posted:
| 11/19/11 I went for a walk @ the Nature Reserve |
| This was when the road was just splitting...since then part of the land actually collapsed. I haven't been down there in the last couple weeks... |
| Pretty sunset! |
| 11.19.11 Moving a dresser that was left in an apartment. Took it over to Alicia's parent's house |
| Alicia's mom loves gardening/growing things and the back yard is like a garden/jungle. I loved it!!! So cute! |
| Pumpkins growing on top of the garage roof |
| Fruit off the cactus...can't remember what the name is...tastes like a mix of watermelon and kiwi |
| Little peppers from the plant in their backyard |
| Veggie soup |
| Chocolate from Mexico |
| Hilarious card from Jennica! |
No comments:
Post a Comment