So part of a cliff near the water finally just crumbled yesterday due to all the rain we've been having...craziness! It's actually located right next to the nature preserve where I usually walk. The road had been cracking and then was starting to sink so they've had it closed off for a couple months now. It's been raining at least a couple times a week for the past month or so, so it's been getting worse. Yesterday we had a downpour and I guess that was the final straw....
I hope that I'll still be able to walk on the trails @ the preserve because I really like that place! They'd had a fence up right next to a portion of the trail, so I'm assuming that part of the trail would be off limits. We'll see I guess....
I actually took a couple pictures of the fence/trail on Friday. I'll have to upload them and post them later.
2 comments:
Did he say, "This area looks very safe" ? Hmmm.
This sounds very much like Guatemala. I don't miss all of the landslides!
Post a Comment