Hola! I'm sitting here watching some show called "Scare Tactics" with Diego. It's actually pretty funny. It's similar to the show 'Punk'd' but more extreme. It's hilarious!
I had a pretty nice weekend! D and I just hung out at home on Friday night and watched a movie. On Saturday, we went out to lunch with some of D's siblings and then we hung out at his fam's house all evening. His mom made enchiladas and we had birthday cake to celebrate Joel's bday. There was some big fight on some everyone was busy watching the match.
I had a pretty nice weekend! D and I just hung out at home on Friday night and watched a movie. On Saturday, we went out to lunch with some of D's siblings and then we hung out at his fam's house all evening. His mom made enchiladas and we had birthday cake to celebrate Joel's bday. There was some big fight on some everyone was busy watching the match.
| We ate @ BJ's Brewhouse in Montebello... |
| Waiting for our table... |
| My delicious chicken tortilla soup |
| Walking through the mall |
| This is some army surplus store that D and his brothers used to go to all the time... |
| Diego trying on hats... |
| awww |
| haha |
| Giant boot |
| For Jennica :P |
| In the mall |
| Mangoes!! |
| D and I decided to play some checkers while the first match was going on... |
| D's mom made enchiladas for dinner. They were spicy but good! |
| The new kitchen table and chairs...well technically not new...gently used. :P |
| Irma and Rachel working in the kitchen |
| Singing happy birthday to the two birthday boys... |
| Rachel and Edgar made Joe's cake...I think Irma made the winnie the pooh cake... |
| Learning to play poker! (no money involved of course) It's actually a really fun game! |
| After the fight we all played a game Password. It was pretty fun... |
| The score for round 1. |
| We exchanged names for the Christmas gift exchange...Everyone is supposed to list some suggestions on this board... |
I have more pictures from Sunday, but I'll post those tomorrow maybe.
Today I worked 9 to 2. It went pretty smoothly. I still have someone shadowing me, but I'm basically doing all the work. I'll be on my own next week! Kind of scary! I had a headache after work so I just came home and slept for an hour or so.
When Diego got out of work, we went over to check out a hotel for my parents when they come visit. It was pretty nice and just a couple blocks away from our apartment. The place is called San Pedro Inn & Suites...
| This kind of reminded me of Titanic for some reason..haha |
| The doors were really tall.... |
| The ceilings were really high as well... |
| The building has a lot of personality...it's an older hotel so has a lot of nice touches like a stained glass window |
| Room w/ king bed |
Okay, well I think that's it for now. I'll write more tomorrow! Night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment