Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A dog named Cali...

Well, I know it's late but I thought I would write a quick entry. I'm getting ready to head to bed, but wanted to update a little bit.

A bunch of testing going on @ work. I took some cheesecake in for my students as a snack after the exam.


My boss wrote out the test instructions on the board in Japanese.

Grading the test. I felt kind of cross-eyed after looking @ all of those circles!
The testing only lasted about 1.5 hours. After I did the grading, I finished up the written final for tomorrow's class.
 It looks like Berenice and Jacob are probably going to keep Callie. I'll be honest, I'm disappointed. D and I were really wanting her. :( But we're living @ their house right now and so there's not much we can do about it all. It's just kind of a sucky situation. Ah well, hopefully there will be a dog out there for us eventually. Speaking of dogs, I sure do miss my Snickle! I can't wait to see her. Only a couple more days!

Anyways, when I got home from work, D and I took Molly and Callie for a walk @ the park. Molly has been kind of stand-offish w/ Callie, but I think she's slowly warming up to her. Here are a few pictures from our walk:

Getting them in the car...

Molly sticking her head around the passenger seat...she didn't like riding in the back

Chillaxin on the ride over

D w/ the doogies




such a cutie!

haha

awww



We walked them all around the park. They were pretty exhausted by the time we got back to the car

This is a good pic!

There were a ton of geese over near the pond

Enjoying some shaved ice...for only $1!

Yum!



After our walk, D decided to go golfing w/ Larry. He was gone most of the evening. He actually just got back about 20 min ago. Silvia and Joe stopped by right as D was leaving. They ended up hanging out here all evening. I sat there and talked w/Silvia for awhile. Got my shower and then cooked some dinner. Berenice and Rachel came in right after dinner and then Jessie stopped by awhile later. Everyone hung out in the living room, watching TV. And that was pretty much my evening... I'll end w/ a few photos from this evening. Good night everyone! :)



Callie taking a nap on the couch while I was talking w/ Joe and Silvia
Molly getting a belly rub from Joe

Dinner! There was left over chicken and veggies from Sunday, so I made some chicken tacos. Berenice had made some salsa the other  night so we had that too.














































2 comments:

Jennica said...

Both dogs are so cute!

Mm, snow cones.

Mz.kYLee said...

yeah, they're both cuties!

the last snow cone that I'd had was @ Four Corners..remember? haha Actually this was shaved ice...he was actually shaving the ice off of a huge block I think...kinda cool