Hola, readers! Just checking in. It's a little after midnight and I'm getting ready to head to bed, but I thought I would say hi.
Here are some pictures from this past Sunday:
Kristina came out on Sunday to meet up. I hadn't seen her in forever! We hung out and talked a bit and then Jennica and I helped her w/ some things for the wedding.
So that was Sunday. What I did today: My day wasn't too busy. Mom and Dad were at work and Jennica was at school, so I hung out at the house by myself for most of the day. It's been nice just to be home. I worked on my syllabus for next semester and sent in some resumes. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner and then we went for a walk. It was a nice evening! I'll try to add more pictures either tomorrow or Friday.
Well, I was going to write a bit more, but it's now 12:50 am. The pictures took forever to upload! I've been sitting here w/ Jennica @ the kitchen table. She's working on another paper and I've been watching CTFXC ( a vlog that Jennica got me hooked on).... I'd better head to bed now. Goodnight! :)
Here are some pictures from this past Sunday:
Kristina came out on Sunday to meet up. I hadn't seen her in forever! We hung out and talked a bit and then Jennica and I helped her w/ some things for the wedding.
| Looking @ the scrapbook that Kristina's cousin, Candice, made her...it was really nice! |
| Kristina showing us all the favor boxes that she needs to put together |
| Reading through the can of dates... |
| Next, we got to work tying little ribbons on to the bubble wands for the wedding...it was hard work! |
| We all have large fingers, so tying tiny ribbons was not an easy task! It was fun though! |
| Yay! I tied a ribbon! |
| We finally finished them! Over 100 ribbons! |
| Kristina and Me |
| All three of us! |
| We didn't realize that Kristina had left Henry sleeping in the car. She let him out to stretch before they began their drive back to Indy. |
| Jennica posing while Kristina gives henry a drink of water |
| Jennica working on her research paper that was due on Tuesday... |
| Helping her brainstorm---My scribbled notes..haha |
| Me playing the piano...it had been a long time! |
| Mom and dad got home for church and Dad grilled out some pork chops! Yuuum! I haven't had much pork in the past 9 months...(D's fam doesn't eat it much) |
| Pork chops are one of my faves...i'm pretty excited! haha |
| Uncle Chris and Aunt Mary stopped by to see me. It was good to see them!!! |
So that was Sunday. What I did today: My day wasn't too busy. Mom and Dad were at work and Jennica was at school, so I hung out at the house by myself for most of the day. It's been nice just to be home. I worked on my syllabus for next semester and sent in some resumes. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner and then we went for a walk. It was a nice evening! I'll try to add more pictures either tomorrow or Friday.
Well, I was going to write a bit more, but it's now 12:50 am. The pictures took forever to upload! I've been sitting here w/ Jennica @ the kitchen table. She's working on another paper and I've been watching CTFXC ( a vlog that Jennica got me hooked on).... I'd better head to bed now. Goodnight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment