Monday, April 16, 2012

New Background...What do you think?

Hola! Just checking in. I changed the background on my page! What do you think? Let me know in the comment section! :)

Less than a week until I'm home in Indiana! yay! I'm getting excited! I'm dreading the flight though. I've decided that I don't like to fly as much as I used to. I'm really not looking forward to this flight on Saturday. I have to change planes and only have about 20-30 min in between them. Yikes! I hope I don't miss the flight or lose my luggage! This is my flight info:


  • Depart LOS ANGELES INTL (LAX) at 07:05 AM
  • Arrive in DENVER CO (DEN) at 10:20 AM

  • Change planes in DENVER CO (DEN) at 10:45 AM
  • Arrive in INDIANAPOLIS IN (IND) at 3:10 PM
I'll be getting to Indy later than I had thought. For some reason, I thought I would be getting there around 1pm.I've never been to the Denver airport before. Hope it's not too complicated! I remember I had to switch planes in Atlanta a year or two ago and it was so confusing! And I was flying by myself, so no one to get lost with. And that was one of those flights were I only had a short time to catch my connecting flight.

It's a busy week of work. Lots of testing going on. Lots of grading to do. Have a staff meeting on Friday and then have to have all the grade turned in by that day. Then have to get up early for my flight on Saturday. Sounds like a long,tiring week!

D w/ the doogies... The dog on the right is Berenice's dog, Molly. The dog on the left was given to Joe by a friend. He's offering it to any of his fam that wants it or he might try to sell it.

It's a mini schnauzer, the exact breed that D has been talking about for a few months now. It's definitely not a good time to get a dog though since we don't really have a place of our own right now.

Berenice is a dog lover though, so might let us keep it. But her dog gets scared really easily and I don't know how she would like another dog being around. So who knows.

She's a cutie though. Her name is Cali. I think of Callie--short for Calico. But I think she was really named after California.

D trying to install a sink in Berenice's bathroom. Jacob found this one on Craigslist for $20 and Diego went and picked it up. He's been working on it all afternoon. It needed weird parts and then the pipe was leaking. It's old and really needs to be replaced, but that would mean that they'd have to tear down the drywall that has just recently been installed and painted. So he's trying to put some sort of glue type thing on it. Oh, and then it got clogged. D is not happy about the whole process. But it would be nice to get a sink in there so that we don't have to keep using the kitchen sink.

New blog background.


  Well, I want to upload some photos from the weekend, but maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I did upload them on Facebook so you can always check them out over there.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Jennica said...

I like the background - it's a nice change!

Mz.kYLee said...

yeah, i was tired of the other one!