Yes, I made it here to Indiana! I can't believe I'm actually here! Looks like I will be here longer than I had originally planned. D should be flying out sometime this next week and then we'll be flying back to Cali on Monday, May 14th. I'm glad to be back home! Hopefully, I'll get to meet up w/ everyone while I'm here.
So the past few days have been pretty busy. Work was busy w/ lots of testing. D and I have been busy taking care of the doogies. Here are couple pictures from this past week:
 |
| Molly likes to hide under Jacob and Berenice's bed..haha |
 |
| Me w/ the doogies |
 |
| Rachel made us some yummy dinner...taquitos w/ refried bean, rice and guacamole |
 |
| I've been eating a lot of avocados on tostadas |
 |
| They left the dogs on the porch and then made quite a mess! lol |
 |
| Berenice has been changing Cali's name constantly...When I left they were calling her Lucy, don't know if it's sticking or not... |
 |
| I <3 this dog! |
 |
| She's so adorable and sweet! |
 |
| Me w/ Molly |
 |
| Got her to look @ the camera! |
 |
| Molly hiding under the kitchen table |
 |
| Backyard @ berenice's....d took callie out |
 |
| Cali/lucy looking @ herself in the mirror |
 |
| Molly waiting for Berenice to get home..haha |
So on Friday, I had a teacher's meeting @ work. After that I ran to DSW to order my shoes for the wedding...here's a picture. Aren't they cute?
Click here to see my shoes!
Next we went home, and I spent pretty much the rest of the afternoon/evening packing and getting things ready for my trip.
My flight left @ 7:05 Saturday morning, so I wanted to get to bed fairly early so that we could get up at 4:30. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. D and I went to bed at around 10.30 or so, but couldn't get to sleep because there was so much commotion. There is this church across the street and they have services like every night. Now I have nothing against people going to church, but it just gets ridiculous. They are there until at least 10 or 11pm on weeknights. on this past Friday night the service was still going on around midnight or so probably. And they are LOUD! The preacher was screaming at the top of his lungs and the music was POUNDING. They have all of their doors wide open so we hear absolutely everything. It's incredibly rude and inconsiderate to all the neighbors. Berenice has been so aggravated about it. I was sooooo upset about it Friday night because I knew I had to get up super early.
So there was the pounding music and screaming, Jacob and Berenice and the dogs were walking around and talking and I could hear all of that, the neighborhood dogs kept barking, and then I kept hearing people outside like a party or something. Plus, D was playing some Spongebob as he usually does every night. haha. So there was just so much going on. I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. It was horrible. So yeah, I had set my alarm for 4:30. Well, D woke me up @ 5.30 all panicked because we had slept through the alarm. It took us a half hour to get ready and we were out the door a little after 6am. I think we got to the airport around 6:30 or so.
We did the curbside service and were in such a hurry that we totally forgot to the tip the guy! OOPS! I felt so bad and I was really hoping that my luggage would get to its proper destination. When I entered security, the sent me off to the screening section so it took FOREVER. I barely had time to buy a bottle of water and then hop on the plane. Thankfully, I wasn't the very last person. I think there was one last couple behind me.
I was super stressed during my first flight. I was low on sleep and had just been racing around all morning. So I was just stressed, tired, and feeling a little claustrophobic. I had a near anxiety attack. Yikes! Scary! I had to switch planes in Denver. Thankfully, the second flight was quite a bit better than the first. It was a full flight, but I sat by a couple nice people and even got an aisle seat so that was good.
 |
| During my first flight...right before I had to turn my phone off |
 |
| Quick glimpse of the Denver Airport. It seemed pretty nice. The mountains outside looked gorgeous! |
Mom, Dad, and jennica were there to greet me @ Indy! It was soooo good to see them! :D I was super excited and I think they were too!!! :D We ended up driving to Laffy for an early dinner @ Spaghetti's. It was delicioso! Ran a few errands and headed home.
 |
| @ Spaghetti's. Mom and Dad got pork chops for dinner... |
 |
| Me and my sistah! |
 |
| jennica got lasagna and I got this yummy penne! |
 |
| Then we went to Kroger to pick up a few things...aren't these sunflowers pretty?! |
 |
| Shopping up a storm! |
 |
| Mom looking @ the breast cancer survivor stuff... |
 |
| Me w/ my sparkling water and a cheesy grin. There was this employee walking buy that must have been wondering why we were taking a picture. haha. Mom told him that we take pictures of everything. I felt the need to explain a little further so I said, " I blog." haha Jennica and I have been joking about it ever since. I thought it seemed like a valid explanation. :P |
 |
| I really liked these sunglasses, but wish they would have been a diff color. Light pink just isn't my color. |
 |
| @ Jennica's apartment. Doesn't it look perty?! |
|
Well, that's all for tonight. I will add more photos tomorrow. It's now after 2 am and I need to get some sleep. I slept for like 10 hours last night! I was absolutely exhausted!
Good night, everyone! :)
1 comment:
That meal Rachel made looks so good! But I'm also really hungry at the moment too...
haha - that "I blog" comment is still making me laugh.
Post a Comment