Thursday, April 5, 2012

Time to Get Packing...



Well, long story short. D quit his job and they're making us get out by Monday. We had originally planned to be in San Diego this weekend for my birthday, but I guess we won't be doing that. Augh! The stress! So I guess come Monday we will be homeless vagabonds. :sigh: I guess we'll see what happens. I have no clue where we're going to be staying. I think Berenice and Jacob might have an extra room that we could crash in until we figure it out.

I'm getting tired up everything always being up in the air and never getting ahead. Trying not to stress out. I need to get busy packing things up I guess, but I'm really not sure what to do first. We have some boxes, but will definitely need more. :sigh: I'm tired already. I also need to figure out where we're going to have our mail forwarded to. I'm supposed to be getting my new driver's license in the mail in the next few weeks.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Jennica said...

1) Make a list of things you need to do.
2) Find a storage unit.
3) Set up a PO Box in Torrance.
4) Start packing things you know you won't need [books, movies, games].
5) Get more boxes.
6) Make sure you get tv/internet switched off.
7) Keep track of what goes in each box for future reference!!

Mz.kYLee said...

check, check, check! I think i've done all of the above! Except get more boxes. That's what we're gonna go do here in a bit. I am a new, organized packing machine! hahahaha We're seriously missing your and mom's help right now actually! we're a bit overwhelmed i think.