I <3 Busy Bee's Blue Moon ice cream! It's so rare that they have that flavor and so I was excited to hear that they would be having it this week! Dad and I made a trip up there and I got a sundae w/ blue moon ice cream, banana, and pb. Yum! Other than that, I haven't done a whole lot today. It's been kind of nice. I hung out w/ mi mama all morning. I sent in some job apps, got on the treadmill, worked on my syllabus for work, and made dinner. Pork steak, baked potatoes, and oven roasted broccoli. Yuum! :) Now I'm sitting here watching TV w/ Mom and Dad. Jennica is down in Laffy working on a paper that's due tomorrow. Hopefully, she'll be able to hang out tomorrow or Wednesday though.
Saturday Night:
 |
| A welcome home sign from my wonderful familia! I look kind of weird in this picture...lol |
 |
| My snickle poo! |
 |
| I've missed her so much! |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| They surprised me w/ a birthday cake! |
 |
| I look really tired and yucky. But I was happy to be celebrating w/ mi familia |
 |
| Me w/ mi hermana |
 |
| w/ Mom and Dad |
 |
| W/snickle |
 |
| Mom getting ready to cut the cake...it was from Daryll's bakery. The cake tasted good, but we weren't too impressed w/ the decorating... |
 |
| Waiting for cake and ice cream hehe |
 |
| awwww |
 |
| Jennica pouring some milk to go w/ her cake |
 |
| awwwww |
 |
| trying on my dress for the wedding...it needs a few adjustments...and I'm going to get it hemmed.. |
After cake and ice cream, I headed up to bed because I was exhausted. It was nice to sleep in my own bed!
Well, that's it for now. I still have pictures from Sunday when we hung out w/ Kristina, but maybe I'll post those tomorrow.
I think tomorrow I'm going to meet up w/ Aunt Key for lunch! Also, need to work on my syllabus some more and go visit Grandma.
Goodnight,everyone! Happy Monday! :)
PS-- Today would have been my Grandma Ruthy's birthday. Happy Birthday, Grandma! I sure do miss you......
No comments:
Post a Comment