Just some random photos from the past week or two ...most of them were taken w/ my camera phone.
 |
| 4/2/12: I was late to class because of traffic on the 405. No one showed up that day anyways, so no class. |
 |
| D and I drove around for a bit. He hadn't gone to work. This was when all his work drama was going on. He wasn't sure if he was quitting yet or not. We had a Jamba Juice gift card so stopped by to get smoothies in Redondo Beach. |
 |
| D's looking a little stressed. |
 |
| Afterwards, we went to DSW and I tried on a bunch of shoes for the wedding. I think I found a pair that I like, but I'll have to go try them on again to make sure. |
 |
| 4/4/12: I had to take the CA written driver's test this day! And I passed, surprisingly! I only missed five questions. I was super nervous! I thought for sure that I would have to retake it. We went to the Pescador Restaurant for dinner to celebrate. D got the fish soup. |
 |
| I got this healthy looking chicken dish. Yummy! |
 |
| Afterwards, We stopped by Larry and Alicia's house to check on Dobbie. Poor thing had been attacked by a rottweiler the night before :( |
 |
| :Poor little guy! I felt so bad for him... |
 |
| Beautiful roses that Alicia's parents grow |
 |
| Nifty little device they use to get fruit from the trees |
 |
| Avocado that I knocked down from the tree all by myself using that long pole...it was hard work! |
 |
| 4/5/12: Shopping for packing supplies @ Home Depot |
 |
| My Easter card from Jennica! Cracks me up everytime I look at it! hehe |
 |
| I got a bunch of cards and packages from mi familia! |
 |
| Cards and fannie mae eggs from Mom and Dad! |
 |
| Working on the can of dates for Kristina's shower |
 |
| I found this rock near the ocean by Trump Golf course on one of my walks. I really liked it because it was pretty flat. I decided to stamp the word' love' on it and use it as a paper weight of sorts to hold down the notecards... |
 |
| I borrowed some fancy scissors from Rachel to trim all of these edges... |
 |
4/8/12: My birthday breakfast.
|
 |
| Trying to get organized @ berenice's house. I started using this shoe organizer has a holder for a bunch of my bathroom supplies...hair stuff, perfume, brush, hair straightener, contacts,etc. |
 |
| Refrigerator @ Berenice's |
 |
| 4/12/12: Eating quesadilla's. That's berenice's dog, Molly. |
 |
| Cooking w/ Berenice's stove... |
 |
| 4/13/12: Driving in the rain on the 110. |
No comments:
Post a Comment