Today is a lazy Sunday. Just the way I like them! :) Mom and Dad made a yummy breakfast of breakfast tacos! Have spent the day just chillaxing w/ Jennica and Diego. I worked on a lesson plan and practiced the piano a bit. Mom and Dad are headed home from Lake Station and then we're going to grill out some steaks. Yum! I stuck a corn casserole and baked broccoli in the oven.
I haven't updated in a few days, so I'll go ahead and post some pictures:
Monday was pretty low key. Jennica was down in laffy for school and M&D had to work, so I was on my own. I spent most of the day working on my syllabus for school and then made dinner for M&D. After dinner, Dad and I decided to go get some ice cream @ Busy Bee's!
| Dad got a heath tornado |
| I got a tulip sundae w/ pb and blue moon ice cream.. |
| On Tuesday, I met up w/ the Stewies for lunch @ Arnie's. |
| Me and Mom! |
| Aunt Mary came too! |
| I love their salads and also their breadsticks! We stayed there for about 3 hours chatting. It was really good to see everyone and catch up! |
| On Wednesday night, we went to Pizza Hut for dinner--our old hangout. |
| Waiting to be seated... |
| Waiting for our pizza... |
| We sure do a lot of waiting @ PH. lol... |
| My yummy salad! I love pizza hut salads! :) |
That's it for now! Maybe I'll update some more later on today. Happy Sunday,everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment