Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shopping in Laffy


Just a quick update. This past week has flown by! 


Wednesday 4/25: Jennica working on her paper


Me watching ctfxc

Thursday 4/26: Mom and I went shopping in Laffy. We stopped by Sear Optical to look @ some glasses

What do you think of this pair? I know I don't look good in glasses, but I desperately need a new pair!

I'm not usually a hat person, but I bought this for when I go walk outside, etc.

Looking @ purses


Mom really liked this purse!

Next, we went shopping @ Kroger


Lunch @ Culver's! Hadn't eaten here in forever! I haven't seen them in California...

Getting ready to dig into my Butter burger

Shopping @ Walmart...cute umbrella!
Mom and I spent the entire day down in Laffy. Then we raced home to go see "Titantic" with Jennica. It was the last day they were showing it in theaters! It was really good! I hadn't watched the movie in forever. I thought I would get bored with it because I used to watch it all the time, but I was actually entertained the entire time!

Well, I have a lot more pictures to add, but I'll have to do that later. Right now, I need to get ready to head out. Jennica, Diego, and I are going down to Indy tonight to meet up with Bryan and Kristina. I think we're going to help Kristina with some napkins/wedding favors, give them their wedding gift, and maybe go for dinner. Only about a week until their wedding!!!

Things have been busy around here. We've been talking about a business idea, so we'll see what happens with that. Also, my grandpa is in the hospital and is not doing so well. He had been complaining about chest pain and not not being able to breath and then yesterday morning Luann called my dad all hysterical saying that Grandpa couldn't breath. The ambulance took him to Jasper County Hospital and then they lifelined him to the hospital in Laffy. His heart is functioning at only 15 % due to congestive heart failure. I don't think they're much that they can do for him. They had him on life support to help him breath more easily, but they removed the tubes this morning. He seems to be doing fairly well, but I don't know what will happen.

Well, I need to go get ready! I'll try to upload more pictures either tonight or tomorrow. :)

No comments: