Sunday, May 6, 2012

Definitely Indiana Weather :)



Well, it's been a stormy day. Actually, the day started off fairly nice. Dad and D got up early and went golfing. But by early afternoon it was looking rainy out. D and I went up to church in lake station w/ Mom and Dad. Afterwards, we went out to eat w/ Aunt Mary, Uncle Chris and Becky. By the time we headed home, it was super storming. Lots of rain, sharp lightning, and thunder. Definitely Indiana weather. haha. That pretty much sums up my day. I hung out in the morning, went up north, and then just hung out working on some things when we got back.

It looks like we will be going up to Chicago tomorrow to go to a convention to find out some things about a business. We'll see what we find out. I'll keep you updated. :)

In the meantime, here are some pictures from last Sunday and Monday.



Sunday 4/29: Grilling out some steaks for dinner

The grill master!


Me and D...

Mom was busy in the kitchen whipping up some corn casserole and other yummy goodness!

Hanging out by the grill

Our delicious meal!

Jennica, hanging out on the porch enjoying the rain...

Monday 4/30: Making homemade pizza for dinner

Aunt Lorie and Ryan were coming over, so we made three pizzas for all of us

Me making the veggie pizza

The electric went out while the pizzas were baking. The water had been off earlier in the day. Plus, we were having trouble with the phones, so it was kind of a crazy day.

We waited for awhile, but then got impatient and decided to try and cook the pizzas on the grill. haha. Thankfully, the electric came back on right before we stuck Mom's good cookie sheets over the fire. I think she was pretty relieved. haha ;)

Dad was all ready to grill!

Finally, after hours of waiting, our pizzas were ready!

Getting ready to dig in!

Diego and Ryan

Jennica, Aunt Lorie, and me

The before shot: Yummy!

Afterwards! We wiped out the hamburger pizza...you can tell what the favorite was, huh! (it's def my favorite!)
Well, I think I'm going to hit the hay because we have to get up early in the AM. Happy Sunday, everyone! :) Goodnight!

No comments: