Monday, May 7, 2012

Lunch @ Arni's

I woke up to some more rain....not a surprise though! I had heard that it was supposed to rain today. Getting ready to head up to Chicago here in a bit. I think we're leaving @ 9.30. Thought I would add a few pictures:

Tuesday 4/01: I had an appt. down in laffy. D and I drove around looking at places down there for most of the day. We stopped by Montmorenci to look @ the church where we were married.

It's been almost four years!

Wednesday 4/02: We met up with Courtney for lunch @ Arni's.

Eating my yummy Arni's salad...

Grandpa was in the hospital, so we drove down there. Stopped by DQ on our way out of town. They had made an extra cone and asked us if we wanted it. Of course we accepted. ;)

Yum! It had been awhile since i'd had DQ. You don't see a lot of them in Cali.

Hospital in Laffy where Grandpa was at...

He was sedated while we were there. He had been trying to pull out the tube in his throat and he actually socked Shannon in the jaw! Yikes!

Getting ready to go eat some dinner...

Cool picture that Jennica took...

We ate at Long John Silver's/A&W

Root beer!


We got a meal deal that came w/ pies...I think D was excited about them! ;)

Back up @ the hospital...



Well, I have 30 minutes to finish getting ready. Looks like it's cleared up a bit. It's still dark and dreary looking, but at least it's not raining at the moment. Happy Monday, everyone! :)

No comments: