Well, it looks like we will be going back to Indiana for awhile. Just heard the news today. Have a BUNCH of things to do in the next few weeks! I think we should be back to the Midwest by sometime in June. I don't want to go in to specifics right now, but I'm excited and stressed at the same time! I'm being a bit vague, but hopefully I can be more specific shortly.
Looks like we'll be headed up to Portland the first week of June for a conference. I've wanted to visit Oregon for a long time! Too bad we'll only be there for about 2.5 days.
My class is going extremely well. I have 11 students--almost all females. Everything has been great and I've really been enjoying my work. I'll be sad to leave. :( I'm really dreading putting in my two week notice. I really like my boss, we seem to get along pretty well and I don't want to put her in a tight spot. Especially since she was nice enough to let me extend my time in IN last month. :( I hope that she will be understanding and that we can continue to get along. I also feel bad because I know it's a lot of changes for the students. I like them all and want them all to get the most out of their tuition. I'm feeling almost guilty that I will be leaving them all in a lurch.
Well, I need to get busy....
No comments:
Post a Comment