Saturday, May 5, 2012

Got my dress!

I <3 Saturday mornings in Indiana! I was never the biggest fan of them in Cali, but I like them here. Woke up to a hazy sky, but as the morning has progressed it's gotten sunnier! yay! I'm not sure what our plans are for today. I think Margaret has our bridal dresses ready, so we'll probably go pick those up sometime this afternoon. D and I went for a walk this morning, so that was nice. We tried to take Snickle w/ us, but she hates riding in the car! I was trying to get her in the truck and her collar actually slipped off, so she went running back to the house. We were really close to the highway, so I was just glad that she didn't run in that direction.


So Diego has been here in Indiana a week now! He flew in a week ago  Friday...Jennica and I drove down to Indy to pick him up. 

We stopped by  Denny's in Lebanon to eat some dinner on our way home..

Our first picture together back in Indiana

We both ordered breakfast for dinner...yum!

Jennica got a sandwich..her usual!

She had contemplated getting the moons over my hammy sandwich...haha what a funny name!

The waiter brought us lots of syrup. he kept talking about how the wheat pancakes soak up all the syrup...i order them all the time and have never needed that much syrup! haha

We stopped by Jennica's apartment on the way home to rensl...D looking at some of her old records..

Saturday 4/28: We went to Pizza Hut for dinner. That place is crazy! they dropped a slice of our pizza and so brought our pizza out with a slice missing...huh? They should have made us a new pizza. haha

Waiting for our food to get there...

We stopped by to see Grandma...

and we took her some ice cream from Busy Bee's!

Sipping on a peanut butter banana shake! My favorite...

Jennica!

Photo wall that the Stewarts have put together @ Grandma's house...

Grandma had the heater on and it was soooo warm in there! D feel asleep and I almost did too! haha

Aunt Key sent Mom some of her favorite cookies from the Kroger over there in Peru. I guess Laffy Kroger doesn't carry them...

Playing some Uno!

Dad!

Sister!

A full hand of cards...

We used to play this game ALL the time when we were in Florida...

I can't remember who won....

Snickle sniffing the pineapple..haha

Snickle wanted to play too!

Oops, gotta go. Just got back from Margaret and John's...I had forgotten about this entry. I LOVE my dress! Thanks Margaret! :D




No comments: