I'm a bit behind in adding photos, so I thought I'd go ahead and have a double entry for today. Here are some more photos from last week. They are from last Thursday--May 4th. Diego, Jennica, and I drove down to Indy to hang out w/ Bryan and Kristina. We took them their wedding gift and also helped them finish up their wedding favors and fold napkins. We had a great time and also got a lot of things accomplished!
| B&K's wedding gift |
| Reading the card.... |
| Opening the gift... |
| awwww...Henry is so sweet and adorable! |
| D demonstrating a scene from his old work...his former boss was something else...*insert negative adjective* haha |
| Miles was trying to crawl in this empty box...haha |
| what a cutie! |
| Hard at work...Kristina wouldn't let us eat dinner until we had finished... |
| Kristina and Jennica working on the favors... |
| Everyone posing for the camera |
| Henry giving me a kiss! |
| Their wedding gift---a handcrafted wedding vase... |
| We went to Little mexico for dinner...we didn't go until 9:30 or so I think...it was one of the only restaurants open that late... |
| I got sopes...they were delicious! |
Okay, well that's all for now. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment