It's a nice, sunny day! I think the plan is to go lay out by the pool and catch some last minute rays before the wedding. Yes, the wedding is only two days away! Craziness! I still need to figure out a hair style...our hair appt. is for early Saturday morning. 8.30 am CST and 9.30 Laffy time. It's going to be a long day! I'm trying to convince Jennica and D that we should just spend the night @ Jennica's apartment on Friday night so that we don't have that long drive from Rensl. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day too. We're supposed to go for pedicures with all the girls @ 12 Rensl time and then we'll head over to the church to help w/ some set up. After that is the rehearsal and then the rehearsal dinner. Yikes! Lots to accomplish! I can't believe Bryan and Kristina will be married in a little over 48 hours! I'm so, so happy for them! I hope the day goes smoothly and that the weather is wonderful! :)
 |
| Friday 5/04: We went to Devon's for dinner. The hannons went too! |
 |
| Sister, Mom, and Dad |
 |
| Me and D |
 |
| Our giant bowl of chicken dumpling soup! My fave! Me and Dsplit this portion..hehe |
 |
| Afterwards, we took Grandma some ice cream! Mom was having fun w/ this electric chair haha |
 |
| Chatting while Grandma ate her ice cream... |
 |
| Giant moon over Grandma's apartment building |
 |
| We stopped by to look at the giant rock and gun across from Jackson's funeral chapel. |
 |
| Prettiness! |
 |
| Jennica and I had been wanting to stop by here for awhile now... |
 |
| Memorial to soldiers in World War I, I think it was. |
 |
| Sister posing by the giant rock! |
 |
| I've used the word 'giant' a lot in this post, haven't I? hehe |
Well, that's all the pictures for now. Don't worry, I have more to add! ;) Right now, I think I'm going to head outside for awhile. It's a bit chilly so I don't know that we'll get in the pool, but I at least want to be out in the sun! I think Courtney might be n town to pick up her suit for the wedding, so maybe she will stop by. We shall see.
Happy Thursday, everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment